2009年2月16日 星期一

Writing Self-Efficacy Questionnaire

1. I can write a good quotation for a press release.

2. I can write a press release which contains all the information that journalistsneed for their news report.

3. I can write a press release without spelling errors in English.

4. I can write an attractive press release.

5. I can write a press release with a good structure (headline, lead, paragraphs,boilerplate, etc.) in which every part plays its own role.

6. I can write a press release in clear English.

7. I can write a press release without grammatical errors in English.

8. I can write a press release without jumping from one idea to another. I canconnect the different paragraphs in a coherent way.

9. I can write a press release that can easily be copied by the journalist, withouttoo many changes.

10. I can use sufficient variation in my word choice so that my press release doesn’tget boring to read.

11. I can write a press release in a single unified style.

12. I can come up with a good headline for my press release.

13. I can use my peers’ feedback to improve my original text.

14. I can improve the layout of my press release.

15. I can use sources to write up my own press release.

16. I can use the right punctuation marks and put them in the right places inmy text.

17. I can order information before I start writing a press release.

18. I can decide which information I will use before starting to write a press release.

19. I can write up a good lead.

20. I can organize my planning in such a way that I can finish the press releasein time.

21. I can continue to motivate myself to write a good press release, even if thewriting doesn’t go smoothly.

22. I can think of ways of solving my problems if I get stuck in writing.

23. I can come up with solutions to possible spelling or grammatical errors whilerevising my press release.

24. I can rewrite the long, complicated, and confusing sentences in my first draftinto clear sentences.

25. I can adapt my first draft in such a way that the final version is a lot morecoherent.

26. I can concentrate on writing a text, even if there are a lot of disturbing factorsaround.

NOTE: Every statement was scored:minimum= 0 (not at all) tomaximum= 100 (perfectly)

News writing using wiki: impacts on learning experience of student journalists
Will W. K. Ma a; Allan H. K. Yuen b

Jacobs, G., Opdenacker, L., & Van Waes, L. (2005). A multilanguage online writing center forprofessional communication: Development and testing. Business Communication Quarterly,68(1), 8–22.

沒有留言:

張貼留言